Sep 28, 2009

We made gread Strides Saturday!

I just wanted to thank all of our supporters for another successful year! As of Saturday we raised over $22,000!!! From what I understand we will also be taking donations through the end of October to add on to this number!! We had a large turn out and are proud to say that we had two new teams Team Madison who's daughter was recently diagnosed and a local church team. Also a big thanks you to MONTERO'S who is always so generous and provided lunch for everyone at a last minute request! As soon as I get the pictures I will post them. Also Kevin and I took the time to explain the walk a little more this year then we have in the past. (Last year I told him it was national Seth day!!!) He is now saying cystic fibrosis (or something fairly close) and knew that everyone was there to give money to his doctors to make his lungs better. I just can't explain how proud I am of him. And I will mention that he was very proud of himslef too- for finishing the walk first, even though his uncle Robbie carried him the whole time!!!

No comments: