Oct 5, 2009

Keeping Me Busy

I know you other parents with young CFers will know what I mean when I say there are some days when my baby is so happy and full of life and energy that you almost forget that they have lung disease. We woke up Saturday and he was ready to go fulll speed as soon as his little feet hit the floor! We went straight to get our pumpkin and brought it home to carve (which I'll admit Kevin may have enjoyed more then anyone!), ate a quick lunch then on to the Chowan County Fair! This child road rides that his daddy couldn't ride!!! He amazed me with his bravery and iron stomach. He road the mechanical bull and every ride he was tall enough to get on including the scrambler and the Battering Ram (I know I'm spelling that wrong). I enjoyed that fair more then I ever have in my life, watching his little face light up and putting his arms in the air like he was too cool to hang on! Of course the next day (and the one following if I'm being honest) my back feels like I spent the day in a Chinese tourture chamber instead of the fair ground. As soon as I figure out how to download these pictures off my phone I will post them, he was really too cute!

No comments: