Nov 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We hope ya'll had a wonderful Halloween I know we did! Since we have such a large family and lots of little ones we thought we would try something new this year so I had Seth and Dylan help me decorate their dads trailer and we went hay ride style! We had such a blast and were able to hit up so many houses without the kids getting overly tired (last year dad and Kevin had to take turns carrying Seth cause he tired out so early!). We had 16 people total plus one very cute dog! And my baby gets so excited and wants to be the first of the kids to get to each door that on three different occassions he ate the dirt! Two ditches and one time I think his own foot!! However neither one phased him, he just jumped up and kept going! Gotta love little boys ;)

No comments: