May 5, 2008

Seth Soria is breathing at 95%

Seth Soria is breathing at 95%!
We went to the doctor on friday and his lung capacity at that time was 95%. Considering he already has some damage in his left lung I wasn't sure what his numbers would be but when I heard that I almost fell out of my chair. Also his BMI is holding strong at around 50% and he has grown an inch in 6 weeks. My baby is becoming a boy! We also did the ultra sound and at initial glance everything looked okay but we won't get the full results until around Wednesday. So thank you for all of your prayers I really beleive they are making a difference.

2 comments:

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Great news!!!!
Still praying for Seth.
Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

thats awesome bekbek,glad seth is doing great,he looks adorable on the pony,love your sweet cousin Skylar