Apr 2, 2011

My brave boy



I was so proud of my beautiful baby boy yesterday, he went was so nervous but refused to drop a tear during either of his blood drawings. His first pft was in the low 80's and they talked about putting in the hospital for IV antibiotics...so I asked them to do them again to be sure. He is still so young it's hard to know whats lung function and what's technic. When his numbers where still low nurse Karen came in to get Kevin and I...Seth said he needed cheer leaders. So we went in to cheer and made him laugh, he then turned to us and said "no, say Seth Seth your the best". So that's what we did and the results were............. 92% twice in a row! It just goes to show we all need someone behind us saying how great we are!!
By the time we made it home we had a message saying that his blood sugar levels were normal.
As much as I have come to HATE that word I was so grateful to hear it!

1 comment:

Lydia Russell said...

Yaay for normal!

Lol, you look more worried in the picture than he does! If Seth is anything like Azer, Azer supports me more than the other way around sometimes!