Feb 1, 2011

:((

Today is cold and foggy...aka miserable! My son is starting with the sniffles and headaches, sinus infection here we come! On the way to school he heard a commercial for under eye cream that would help with dark circles and he told me he wanted some. I said he didn't need it his eyes weren't so bad, he said that the dark circles made him look ugly and people kept asking him if he was tired. My heart broke a little...I know its something so minor but between this nasty weather lately and my baby starting to get sick and feeling self concious my mood has definently mirrored the weather...crappy:(

3 comments:

Lydia Russell said...

:( Not cool. I hate that my son, also, thinks that he looks different from other kids because his stomach is always slightly bloated, and sometimes he looks so pale white.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry! Keep your head up Beck, good times are just around the corner!Tell my Seth his Ta-Te lllooovvveess him!!

Alicia said...

That is heartbreaking! Samantha has dark circles as well, and this would be very difficult to deal with. You're a loving mom.